Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Baby soft

I received a small package in the mail yesterday. At first, I thought it was a shipment from Burt's Bees, but then realized it was from my Bzzagent campaign!!!!
I got a full-size bottle of Aveeno Essential Moisture baby shampoo to try.

Now, my kids are not "babies" anymore, they are 3 and 2, but that doesn't mean they cannot be treated like babies when it comes to bath time!

I love Aveeno Baby! I love their baby wash, shampoo, diaper cream, sunscreen! I love that it's natural, gentle, free of harsh chemicals. I love how my kids' body, hair feels after using the Aveeno products.

Along with my full-size bottle of shampoo, I got some trial-size samples. If you want to give it a try, please post your email address and I'll send some your way!

Thanks!

Subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment